Forbidden Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cullen Clan have lived their lives in peace ever since they first arrived in Forks. The Twilight Saga focuses on Bella and Edwards side of the story, but this role play forum will focus on the families stories a little more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM

Go down 
+2
Emmett Cullen
Rosalie Hale
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Rosalie Hale

OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Rosalie looks down, she couldn't even speak, she was ashamed of herself and disgusted with what she was about to do, she turns softly and walks to Bella's window jumping down and landing perfectly on the ground, she made her way to her car and got in quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenfruit.forumotion.com
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Bella layed in her bed as her breathing evened out
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Starts up her car and speeds up backing up, spins her car around in the street and speeds off.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Bella shoots up and looks around wide eyed, she lookes at Alice and her dad, "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
DocFang

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 pm

He glanced down at Bella, his eyes slowly returning to their golden color. "Are you alright?" He asked, checking the side of her neck again and frowning at the slight bruising already forming there. 'I need to get Rose to talk...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Bella nods and hisses lightly in pain as he touches her neck "Just a bit sore is all"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 am

Rosalie's car roared down the deserted road as she drove out of Forks, her eyes pitch black as she bite her bottom lip and let the car go where it wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 am

Bella sat there and wondered what had gotten Rosalie so upset at her 'I haven't done any thing wrong to her ever'
Back to top Go down
DocFang
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
DocFang

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 am

Carlisle glanced over at Alice worriedly, looking down at Bella. "I'm not sure why she did it, but I will find out..." He said. He turned to Alice. "I need you and Jasper to keep an eye on her, please. I'll talk to Emmett, see if he can get Rosalie to talk." He said, looking Bella over once again. "Do you need anything before I leave?" He asked quietly, perched on the side of her bed.
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Bella shook her head no "No I'm fine Carlisle I'm fine" Bella smiled a fake smile trying to convince them she was alright
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Alice nods to her father as she whips out her phone and calls Jasper to get him to come over. She then looks at Bella "You sure your okay?"
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Bella would only sit and nod as she looked out the window
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 am

Emmett was sitting at the couch woundering what was going on and why the three of them leave the way they did. He takes his phone out and calls Carlisle

"Hey whats going on? I mean Roaslie left like she has a purpose then you leave with a worried face, then after you left Alice leaves. Am I missing something?"

Last edited by Emmett Cullen on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 am

Rosalie didnt know what to think about what she did, she didnt want to lose her family but she knew staying here was the wrong idea, she threw her phone out of the car and drives out of forks and off to another city

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IsabellaSwan
Human (Blood Donor)
Human (Blood Donor)
IsabellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 am

Bella got up and walked over to the open window and looked out it, she liked the feeling of the cold breeze on her face, Bella closed her eyes and felt the wind wrap around her
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale
Veggy Vampire
Veggy Vampire
Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 pm

(Come on guys! Keep this going!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM   OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL ROLE PLAY ROOM
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Fruit :: The Cullen Clan and Friends-
Jump to: